Admin Jess
 Posted: Sep 14 2017, 05:35 PM
52 posts
N/A years old
N/A
© N/A
N/A

Kind of Staff Needed:

1 more Co-Admin. They will be responsible for helping me come up with event ideas as well as group storylines and subplots for characters and couples as well as sub plots for each show.

Someone who can make graphics for the site. (ex. Banners and sidebar graphics and so on

1 more Advertising mod (basically a couple people who are willing to go around and advertise the site to get more people to join)

2 Moderators to help moderate posts and make sure that the rules of the site are being followed.

Ideal Applicant:

Someone who has helped Co-Admin or mod a site before
Someone who will help me grow my site
People who at least have some knowledge of at least half the fandoms involved.
No drama starters OOC
No thieves stealing the work of others and claiming as their own
Active is a must

If interest please reply to this post and let me know.

I need to know whether or not:

You have any prior experience as a staff member on another RP board and if you have, how long you have been been a staff member on other boards.

What you're good at and if possible a sample of your work.
PMEmail
^
Oliver Queen
 Posted: Sep 15 2017, 02:10 PM
9 posts
N/A years old
N/A
© N/A
N/A

I would like to apply to be an advertising mod. I have advertised on other sites for a few years. I currently am a co-admin on a site called New Evil Rises where I do all of the advertising for the site. I also know how to make boards and I am good at reviewing apps as well. If you need any other information or the link to the site I mentioned above just let me know.

Thank you for your consideration
Dean

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Felicity Smoak
 Posted: Sep 15 2017, 09:35 PM
21 posts
28 years old
Overwatch
© Hope
Protecting the Protectors

I would like to apply to be one of your co-admins on this site. Although I have years of experience in creating and serving as adminstrator on roleplay sites, I have been away from roleplaying for a little over a year and would love the opportunity to get more involved by serving in this way. Here are some of my credentials:
  • Served as founding co-adminstration on several advanced roleplay sites in a range of fandoms, including Doctor Who, Harry Potter, and Star Trek
  • Several years of experience in managing roleplay sites including board maintenance and member organization
  • Trained graphic designer who can create any site graphics or even member graphics that may be needed
  • Love writing and coming up with creative plots, both overall site plots and group subplots to keep roleplaying engaging
  • I have watched almost all episodes on Arrow, Flash, and Supergirl and plan to watch all of Legends of Tomorrow, so I know the shows well

Sites that I have skinned/done graphics for: (all InvisionFree, but looking at learning skinning for Jcink, plus you can see some of my graphics work)
No Air?
Race Me to the Stars?
Silence Will Fall?
Sanctuary for All

Unfortunately, the sites that I used to admin on are no longer in existence.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or need any further information or examples from me!
PMEmail
^
Caitlin Snow
 Posted: Sep 20 2017, 12:55 PM
Caitlin Snow
Civilians
24 posts
28 years old
N/A
© Dani
We found wonderland, you and i got lost in it.

Hiya! If and when you need any more staff im always happy to help out.

Ive been rping for over 10 years. I know the flash arrow and supergirl verse ( i need to play catch up to legends)

Ive created multipul sites in the past as well as admined more lol

Im uk based so although not always around when you guys are its sometimes good to have someone around due to time diffs etc.

Although i do everything via my phone i can still do most things i can resize images make gifs hunt for things in resource sites etc.

So always here and happy to help if and when needed.

Dani.

--------------------
Time to see what I can do
Test the limits and break through
PM
^
Roy Harper
 Posted: Sep 25 2017, 10:38 AM
36 posts
26 years old
Aresenal
© MTA

So, I know I just got involved with the site a few days ago, but I think I could help out because I really enjoy this place.

I do gfx, I've worked a TON with this skin before, and I know a decent amount about HTML and CSS. Basically the only thing I don't do is write my code. Beyond that, I LOVE writing and creating plots. Especially site wide plots.

Here are a few sites I've created for fun, worked on, run as an admin, and served on staff for.

http://lufh.jcink.net/
http://avx.jcink.net/
http://lufhv2.jcink.net/
http://wrestlecult.jcink.net/
http://brightestdaydarkestnight.jcink.net/

Those are all former sites, ones that are dead or didn't get off the ground. But you can kind of get a sense of my stuff from there.

So yeah, I've available if you need help. My schedule is very open because I sit in front of a computer all day for work. Basically, I have the time to commit. We can work with this skin, we can bring on another one(I have a few that I've worked with that look really good), I can update the graphics, and I can do site wide plots.

I think even something like getting a mini profile coded into the site, and changing the colors of the skin so that everything matches and coordinates would make the play look incredible. That's all easy stuff, at least its easy for me lol.

Like I said, I know I just joined. But just wanted to throw my name out there and let you know I'm here!
PM
^
Barry Allen
 Posted: Sep 25 2017, 03:28 PM
17 posts
26 years old
The Flash
© Maria
N/A

I am good advertising. So would love to be sn advertising mod but anything else you need help with works just fine. I am here to rp and have fun. Now that I have a better glasses and laptop it can make things much better and easidr.
PM
^
Admin Jess
 Posted: Sep 25 2017, 03:34 PM
52 posts
N/A years old
N/A
© N/A
N/A

Dean is in charge of the advertising so you would have to ask him if he needs help. Other then that I just added MTA and Dani as admins so I don't need anymore staff right now. If the site gets more people eventually I may need more staff but for now this thread is closed.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.