Bruce Wayne
 Posted: Sep 28 2017, 01:35 PM
5 posts
27 years old
The Batman
© Obi
"Not everything, not yet."

### words ★ for name ★ note
Bruce Wayne was in Star City. And well, it was one of his first stops on his business tour. Of course, today’s main stop wasn’t into a business, but rather a normally more influential place. The Mayor’s office. His suit primed and proper, clean shaven features and a face to die for as his hair was akin to being frozen in time, not a hair out of place. His limousine opened up at the front steps, Alfred Pennyworth letting him out as he’d adjust his lapel and observe his surroundings. Mr Pennyworth would lean forward, whisper into the businessman's ear and Bruce would nod to him. ”Thank you, Alfred.” A firm hand put onto his longtime friend’s shoulder, as he began his pace up the steps into the mayor’s office.

A few people here or there took note of him, but relatively kept their cool on most fronts as they really had no idea who he was. He had been missing from Gotham for quite a while, traveling the world while his company was run by a group of shareholders. His return though, had sparked a shift back to his majority control as the heir to the Wayne fortune. Once within the doors, Bruce found his way up to the receptionist, a charming smile upon those features of his as the woman would greet him. Bruce would speak with a large amount of charisma, politeness and a smug tone like she would enjoy helping him. ”Hello. I’m here for my meeting with the mayor.” The woman would ask him his name and like it meant something, the Gotham born man would give it to her. ”Bruce Wayne.” He’d smile, winking at her as he’d watch her work before speaking.

That was until he heard footsteps behind him, only for him to turn and see a woman enter the same lobby like area he had. Her face seemed somewhat familiar, and his features attempting to put a name on it. He knew in his head who it was, it was the mayor’s younger sister. Bruce didn’t go into a meeting without knowing a bit about the person he was meeting with, it was a rule of thumb for the man. But it suited him better to seem more ignorant than he really was. ”Excuse me miss. I hate to be rude, but you have a familiar face. Have we met before?” They hadn’t, he knew that, but he had a role to play.

★ VERA
PM
^
Thea Queen
 Posted: Sep 28 2017, 04:02 PM
28 posts
23 years old
Speedy
© Dani
Ive still got a lot of fight left in me

Notes:
seeing you through
Tag:
Bruce
Words:
###
They say it's what we make
I say it's up to fate, it's woven in your soul
Thea was running late, and yes that was all due to Roy. The fact he was back in the city, in her life, in her bed...and that last reason was why she was running late for work. She just couldnt get out of her damn bed when he was in it next to her. The grin on her face was evidence of this and she hasn't stop smiling since he walked back into her life.

She drove to work probably a little too fast, but still by passed her favourite coffee shop to get her morning latte and arrived a couple of minutes late, but hey the lattee was worth it.

Taking a sip she headed into the building dressed in a simple red dress and a short black jacket and black heels. Her short hair was straigh and danced around her chin as she moved into the lobby and used her free hand to wave at the woman sat at the front desk.

A voice caught her attention as it rung out around her and she looked up over to the man a few years older than her spoke out to her. Thea let her eyes look over to him and she flashed him a small smile.

oh please you're not being rude, and uh...no i dont think we have met Mr?... she said and awaited his name assumimg je was quite possibly here to meet Oliver, and if so then she better brush up on Olivers itinerary.

Vel¤

--------------------
Would you lie with me
and just forget the world?
TheaHeroSistersassy
PM
^
Bruce Wayne
 Posted: Sep 28 2017, 10:37 PM
5 posts
27 years old
The Batman
© Obi

### words ★ for @Thea Queen ★ note
She greeted him kindly, and warmly and Bruce found it a nice refresher from what he expected to get in a big city. Then again, he didn’t expect any less from a sibling from a socialite family. ”Wayne. Mister Wayne. But you can just call me Bruce.” A soft, charming smile would take their place upon his features. A moment would pass before he’d bring his palm up to gently press into his forehead, a gesture meaning he was foolish.

”Ah. I think it’s just occurred to me, you are Miss Queen. The Mayor’s sister, yes?” He had known from the beginning but Bruce preferred to only dole out information when needed. She had revealed in a way that she didn’t know him, an expected response and now he was able to start their interactions from a neutral place.

”I guess I’ll consider myself lucky then.” A soft smile again, not looking to come off rude or strange. ”Two for one. I make one stop in Starling City, and I get to meet two of the famous Queen family.” Unknown to him, he was using the name Starling, old habits as he had last been in the city when it held that name more publicly. Ever since the ‘rebranding to star’, Bruce had been mostly out of the loop. Bruce continued on though.

”I have a meeting with your brother soon, about Wayne Tech expanding into the city. More jobs and production for an already amazing city.” The businessman in him lived and breathed this stuff. ”But that’s a discussion for me to have in his office, maybe instead you could tell me where one might find the best food in the city?”

★ VERA
PM
^
Thea Queen
 Posted: Sep 29 2017, 01:55 PM
28 posts
23 years old
Speedy
© Dani
Ive still got a lot of fight left in me

Notes:
seeing you through
Tag:
bruce
Words:
###
They say it's what we make
I say it's up to fate, it's woven in your soul
Thea knew a lot of important people often graced the hall around the mayors office. Ollie mingled with high class high society with his job, which In some respects wasn't that different or far from a life they once lead when their parents were alive and The Queen name held a different meaning. Only now for Thea the high life and the party days wearnt really her any more.

Mr. Wane, or Bruce as he told her to call him seemed to know who she was too and Thea offered him her hand. well Bruce it is a pleasure to meet you and please call me Thea she smiled to him.

Thea was quite happy to listen to him talk, if he was here to see Oliver their little chat would give her the heads up until she could reach her office and look into him and any meetings further. A slightly chuckle escaped her lips Olli and I coming as a 2 for 1, I've not heard that before most people are just here for him and don't give a second glance my way, which I'm more than OK with. The lime light is all Olivers she said and ment it, even though her name and who she was did bring her, her own attention at times.

Thea could see how passionate he was about his company about his work and she hoped he would be good for the city. I'm sure Wayne Tech and Star City will do a lot of good for each other she smiled over to him.

Now the best food in the city I can defiantly help with. Just tell me what you are in the mood for... Suchi,Italian, or something more American? the younger Queen asked him.

Vel¤

--------------------
Would you lie with me
and just forget the world?
TheaHeroSistersassy
PM
^
Bruce Wayne
 Posted: Oct 3 2017, 10:33 AM
5 posts
27 years old
The Batman
© Obi

### words ★ for @Thea Queen ★ note
”Thea. That is a beautiful name.” A smile from those near perfect features came to be, as he glanced about the hall like area, awaiting his meeting with Oliver. As Thea went on about how his interaction with her was a unique one, that normally people didn’t pay her attention, Bruce was glad to hear that. Memorable and unique, Bruce preferred to leave an impression. ”Well I will take that as a good thing.” Her comment on the limelight being Ollie’s led Bruce to think of the fact that he had no siblings, no one to ever have to possibly share the limelight with. He was the only child of his parents, the famous Bruce Wayne. ”I think growing up as an only child, and the sole heir of Wayne Tech meant that I never got to experience siblings. So I’ll admit, you are breaking all the stereotypes.” Stereotypes said siblings did nothing but fight, her being able to not confront Oliver’s place, meant alot to Bruce.

She commented on Wayne Tech and Star City being good for each other and Bruce’s only response was a bow of his head in quiet agreement. The next topic, was back to the restaurants. She was ready to give a suggestion based on what the preferred and he’d bring a finger up to his chin. ”Hmm, difficult choice.” A sly smile upon his lips. ”Maybe you can pick, and join me as well?” Forward Bruce as always, looking to live up to that name of the playboy rich boy. Of course, if she said yes he’d probably have to cancel in the long run anyway. So mostly dates and the like were for show. ”I have a clear schedule tonight, if I’d be so lucky to enjoy the company of Thea Queen.” He’d bring his wrist up and check the time, knowing his appointment with the mayor was fast approaching.

He’d look towards the front desk, where the woman was gesturing him that it was his time to meet with the Mayor, where he’d silently nod to her. ”So, what do you say?” A bright smile given with his request.

★ VERA
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.